I finally got around to updating WordPress to the latest version. It was a little nail-biting at first. I followed the upgrade steps meticulously. After a couple of steps, though, I realized that this is actually pretty stupid easy. The entire process took about 10 minutes (most of that was waiting for things to delete, or upload).
As is typical, not much has changed on the outset. The backroom is nicer though. It’s easier to add tags, and there is now a tab that lets me switch between the visual layout, and the more useful code layout (very helpful for removing the bloat code that wordpress likes to stick in all the posts).
Anyway, there you go. Just a minor update to the site, and mostly for my benefit.